Development and Integration
CMA specializes in application development in the financial sector using its own platform for creating financial applications called Service HUB. Such approach guarantees high quality and roll-out speed of the final product with ability to add new functionality per Client request.
Service HUB platform is implemented based on JAVA EE technology which guarantees high performance, scalability and portability.
At CMA the development process is based on Agile methodology which is characterized by the following features:
- Close interaction with the Client
- Short version iterations for monitoring of the process of development and implementation
- Ability to change requirements in the process of development with preservation of control of changes
Any proposed changes to system requirements or architecture must be agreed by project teams of CMA and Client, taking into consideration possible changes to schedule, price and risks of the project. On one hand, combining the process of changes management with Agile methodology leads to tight control of deadlines, scope and cost of the project with sufficient transparency of completed stages. On the other hand, such combination provides an ability to make operational changes which are inevitable in any project.
CMA develops solutions for integration of informational systems and business applications based on REST and Enterprise Integration Patters (EIP) methodologies.
We use the following corporate level tools: Apache Camel, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion Middleware, as well as our own platform for integration of business applications called PIE®.
CMA works in the market of application integration since 1999.
Our company provides a full range of services necessary for building of single informational space for companies of any size and complexity:
- Examination of current state of corporate data and IT infrastructure of the company
- Development of strategy and concept of application integration
- Integration solution architecture
- Analysis of business requirements and modeling of business processes
- Migration of corporate applications to the integration platform
- Customization and integration of middleware platform with dissimilar systems and legacy applications
- Development and installation of interfaces and adapters
- Implementation and support of integration solution